Freitag, 23. März 2012

Return of the Blush - Runway Makeup S/S 12

1 col-just-cavalli
Hannah Murray for MAC created stunning eyes with gold/brown glittering lids and the lower lashine shaded in dark metallic blue for Just Cavalli.

2 col-vik-rolf
Pink lashes, blush and rose glossy lips at Viktor & Rolf by Pat McGrath.

3 col-vw-red-label
“Neo neon nymphs” at Vivienne Westwood Red Label by Alex Box for MAC.

4 col-john-galliano
At John Galliano Pat McGrath used sepia blush on the cheeks and light foundation to make the girls look sweet and innocent like silent film stars.

5 col-rl
Estee Lauder`s Tom Pechuex used white eye-shadow and coated the upper lash with mascara. A mix of peach and rose blush created the flushed cheeks at Ralph Lauren.

6 col-vw-gold-label
Dramatic gold and blue at Vivienne Westwood Gold Label by Val Garland.

7 col-gaultier
(Pictures: P. Stable)
Stephane Marais created a classic glamour-look with red lipstick and brown eyeshadow for Jean Paul Gaultier.

8 col-cavalli
Pat McGrath gave the models a strong, sensual appearance with brown smokey eyes and rose blush at Roberto Cavalli.

9 col-mugler
Glittering golden eyebrows or lips completed Mugler`s sand-inspired summer collection.

99 col-etro
Brow-high silver eye-shadow and nude lips at Etro.

Pictures are property of the respective brands.

Which makeup is your favourite? Are you wearing blush?

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love the natural and blush looks the most, with just a hint of pale pink! So pretty! I wear mostly natural makeup, nothing too extreme...
xo Mary Jo

Paris hat gesagt…

Love the two first looks the most!
I'm following you now through Blog Lovin and would love if you followed me back as well :)

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Emanuel I. hat gesagt…

I like that one with the wet hair-do...
Lovelly & sexy!
:D

Heather Fonseca hat gesagt…

I like John Paul gautier's look the best because it's so wearable. I do wear blush almost every day. When I was young I wore none. It wasn't cool in the 90's because the 80's was so blush-heavy and I had so much natural color in my faces didn't need any. Now I've gotten rather pale though and I feel like I need a little something to give me a healthy glow.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

2 3 Share
4
5