Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

Ralph Lauren F/W 11/12

fw11-1

fw11-2

fw11-3

fw11-4

fw11-5

fw11-6

fw11-7

fw11-8
Pictures are property of Ralph Lauren

I love this ultra-elegant collection! The chinese elements (jade and coral earrings, lacquered red shoes with matching lipstick and dragon embroideries) make wonderful highlights on the tuxedos and black evening dresses. A PERFECT synergy of east and west.

Which look is your favourite? Do you like the mix of eastern and western elements or do you prefer the styles seperately?

3 Kommentare:

Lauren hat gesagt…

I'm in love with the mixture of east vs west. These designs are gorgeous!

x Lauren
www.liliripe.com

Alisia hat gesagt…

They are all lovely! Especially love the simple elegance and vibrancy of the green gown.

Heather Fonseca hat gesagt…

I love that first black dress. I wonder what it's made of - it looks like it might be leather but I can't tell from the photo.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

2 3 Share
4
5